1.22.2011

Mini Session | Anna Daniels

To say it was cold would be an understatement. But we still had fun, none-the-less.

My dear friend, and frequent model, Anna Daniels, is a passionate, fresh photographer learning and growing each day--who has just embarked on pursuing the career full-time. I am very excited for her, and can't wait to watch her grow along the way!

I am always {more than} pleased with my pictures of Anna, and that definitely applies for this session! We found so many awesome lighting opportunities!

Enjoy the pictures, my friends! ♥











Oh! And if you have some time to kill today, check out the new pages on my blog! You can read about me, look through my inspiration, and ooh and ahh over my favorite sites. I have also added more product (and awesome product, at that) to my creative sessions, effective February 1, 2011.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Wanda Ann Tillman ParkerJanuary 26, 2011 at 11:39 PM

    Awww, look at my beautiful Anna! These are awesome, Haley!

    ReplyDelete