1.18.2011

Preview | Jackson Gibbs | Children's Session

Today I sat at my computer, in the middle of Starbucks, literally sighing and giggling and smiling way too big at Jackson's pictures. 

I cannot adequately express how much I love children's sessions. More genuine emotions could not exist than the laughter of a two year old, or the big grin of a child's smile at their mom or dad. Really, little giggles and grins are one of the best gifts you could give me. (For my friends out there--don't get any ideas! Photographing kids will suffice until Justin and I are married a while longer!)

Anyway, I am still finishing the editing on Jackson's session, but I was SO in love with these pictures, I just had to give a preview!

Enjoy, friends! And look out for a full post soon!


{Just look at those locks!}

{Seriously, I could not get enough of these shots. Adorable. Purely, preciously, perfectly adorable.}



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment