1.01.2011

Creative Session | Casey Sams

I love taking pictures of my friends. People are beautiful, but I know my friends, I've gotten a glimpse into their heart, and I know their quirky little personalities... which really allows me to display all the more beauty that they posses.

On the way to meeting Casey for catching-up-slash-photo-session time, I decided to sporadically  stop by Goodwill to purchase some items I have wanted to use as props for a while: teacup, saucer, old books, lace "blanket". I then stopped by WalMart to pick up some fresh flowers... and they had none, which was so incredibly saddening, but I had to have flowers, so I bought fake ones. Don't judge me. ;)

We started shooting around 5:30, so the sun was already past the tree-line. We were able to use daylight for some of the shoot, then reverted to the (incredibly orange) lighting off the side of the building. I feel confident that I met the challenge of the lighting, and it ended up turning out so incredibly artistic.

I am in love with these pictures. Absolutely in love with them.

Enjoy.










  The image on the right is one of my absolute favorites. Very UO, if you know what I mean.





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment