3.01.2011

Engagement Session | Rebekah & Nick {& Lynzi, too!}

Rebekah is one of the greatest friends I have ever had. Like any girl best-friendship, we have encountered many ups and downs on our journey, but God has been our constant foundation, and I wouldn't trade that for anything.

I remember hearing about Nick through mutual friends before he and Rebekah ever met. Everyone who knew him only had great things to say about his role as a man of God and as a father. Lynzi, the adorable little peach you will see later on in the photos, is his vibrant, sassy little girl. She has the cutest facial expressions I have ever seen, and could not be more full of personality. She will be a trip as a teenager!

Across the span of their relationship, Bekah and Nick have conquered incredible odds, developing new gifts that I believe neither of them knew they had. Bekah as a mother and housewife (Seriously, I am blown away at how naturally she has picked up these roles. She's become a hero to me!). Nick as a self-less, loving partner in life. I cannot wait to see what unfolds in the future for the Edwards family.

On a completely separate, utterly girly note, I cannot believe another one of my best friends is getting married! Ah! The joy! The excitement! Bekah asked me to be her Matron of Honor (Matron sounds so old!), and I teared up in humility. I cannot wait for the wedding day. I cannot wait to stand with Bekah as she begins her journey into this brand new season of life! My dear, uber-talented, friend, Belen Mercer will be doing Bekah's wedding photography. To view her work, visit her Facebook page by clicking HERE. I can't wait to see how she captures Bekah's big day.

Edwards family, I love you all: Rebekah, Nick, Lynzi. I pray God's tremendous, relentless Love washes over all your days!




























Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! You did a wonderful job, Haley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the future MRS. EDWARDSMarch 1, 2011 at 11:32 PM

    okay so not just cause your my best friend and i happen to be the subject of your pictures. but these are soooo good!!! thank you BFFL. i absolutely positively LOVE them <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooo great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete