3.03.2011

Baby Session | Mayla Turns One

Mayla is one of the cutest babies ever. I love her little expressions, and she was one of my first baby sessions I ever did--crazy to think how far I have come in just one year!

I love the styling of these pictures--a HUGE thanks to Mommy Ariel and Granny! Perfect weather, adorable hipster styling, breathtakingly beautiful little baby. Couldn't ask for a better session!

Enjoy, friends. {♥}














{My favorite. I love the vintage hues, the sunshine, and her big blue eyes.}


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. it's starting to freak me out how amazing your photography is getting. completely blown away by this shoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your photography.
    Every single photo is amazing!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't handle how awesome this is. so amazing. she is precious.

    ReplyDelete