3.23.2011

Senior Session | Tim

I've said it before, and I'll say it again--I absolutely LOVE senior sessions. I remember what it was like to be a senior, pretending for a day to be a model to appease the desires of mom and auntie and grandma-so-and-so. I remember how incredibly awkward it was to be in front of a camera, even with a good photographer behind it.

That being said, one of the most important aspects I desire to offer to my seniors (rather, all of my clients) is ease. I aim to be as transparent as I can be about my quirky personality, giving them (or YOU) permission to just be yourself. You're not expected to be anything other than you. My next goal, then, is to show you how awesome you are. With faces that you actually make, and a natural poise that--hey--is incredibly flattering to your personality.

Enough with my soapbox moment. :)

Here are a few of my favorites from Tim's senior session.

Enjoy. {♥}








Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. super surprised the man next door didnt come out in his truck and his shot gun ! he has been out there many times with his shot gun to scare people off! freaky man. i never go there anymore haha!

    ReplyDelete