4.05.2011

Artistic Couple Session | JC & Taylor

So, let me just say that my siblings are the coolest ever. My little sister is AWESOME (she's been featured in earlier posts, and will certainly be featured again in the future). My little brother, featured in this post, is super COOL. {Let's just say I'm at a loss for flowery adjectives today, leaving me privy to words like "awesome" and "super cool".}

Anyway, when my brother fell in love, he FELL IN LOVE. Our family likes to give him quite a hard time about it, but in all reality it's quite sweet. I couldn't ask for a better lady for my brother--and I never thought I would be so approving. You have also seen his girlfriend (& my friend), Taylor, featured in several older posts. ♥

Together, they make the neatest hipster-indie duo around, and we couldn't have asked for better lighting or photo ops for this session. It's certainly in my top favorites of all time.

Also, for my birthday, I was OVERWHELMED (to say the least) by the showers of blessings from my friends and family, and (in addition to a shopping spree at Anthropologie) was able to purchase some FABULOUS Lightroom Presets (photo editing stuff) from Totally Rad. This is the first session utilizing them. Yay!

Thanks so much, JC and Taylor, for being so wonderful and at ease with the camera! Love you guys!

Enjoy, friends. {♥}
























Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the one of their side profiles with the light behind them! I would love to have something like that hanging in my house one day. What a lovely couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive. I am a amateur photographer and your work is amazing. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovvve these and love those side-profile pics!!! I mean, LOVE, those side profile pics!!! Awesome pics girlie! And love their style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super big &heart; - felt thanks to these comments. Ladies, you have made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So... apparently I am unable to encrypt HTML on here.

    Heart-felt thanks, though, for real. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree with everyone else they are all mazing, but i LOVE the side profiles! perfectly genius!

    ReplyDelete