4.14.2011

Wedding | Rebecca & Jeremiah

I grew up in youth group with Jeremiah. My husband grew up best friends with Jeremiah. And when we met Rebecca, we just knew it was right. Jeremiah and Rebecca have such a beautiful relationship--one founded in the Lord, dependent on Him, and because of Him. I am truly excited to see what lies ahead on their journey.

Needless to say, I was honored to be able to capture this day for them. Seriously. Honored.

I'm not going to lie--when I found out they were getting married on a military base, I had no idea what to expect. When I arrived at the location I was blown away. The Main Post Chapel at Fort Bragg is one of the most beautiful locations I have had the opportunity to shoot at. It was overcast the day of the wedding (which my photographer friends know is basically the easiest "weather canvas" to work with).

One of the GREATEST parts of my photography experience for their wedding was being able to have Faith Teasley as a second shooter. Faith is a SOLID photographer. Seriously, I would buy stock in her if possible. She was so easy to work with--I trusted her talent and her creative eye, and consider all of her shots a HUGE blessing to the wedding day. I wish I could just transport her down to Georgia to shoot all of my weddings with me! Check out her work! :)

Enough talking. I'll let the images speak for themselves.

Thank you SO MUCH, Rebecca and Jeremiah, for allowing me this opportunity. You two are a beautiful couple, and I pray God's richest blessings on your future. Love you guys!

Enjoy, friends. {♥}
























Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. So lovely!

    ...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haley, you absolutely ROCKED this wedding. It was such a pleasure shooting with you! :)

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures!!! Thanks Haley for such a wonderful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures!! Thanks Haley for such great job! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the pictures look amazing!!!!

    Marcela Alfaro-Rivera

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Beautiful photos. God bless them! Wanda

    ReplyDelete