4.08.2011

Engagement Session | Melissa & Chris

So, I will {with all humility} guarantee you that if you give me a canvas of love, outdoors, and creative flexibility, your pictures will be better than you could've ever imagined. In fact, it is my passion to do so even if the above elements are not in place. But for this session--I was offered all of those and then some. Sunshine. Laughter. Dandelions. {Yes, dandelions. I am still five inside and stand in amazement at fluttering white glowing "feathers" floating in the air. Sometimes the most simple things can be the most beautiful.}

Melissa and Chris were so at ease during the session--incredibly easy to capture, at that. They trusted me when I asked them to do strange poses, and I am confident in saying that all of the elements of the day collaborated into a wonderful photographic result.

You two--I cannot wait until your wedding day! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this incredibly journey!

Enjoy. {♥}

Create this formal crest at: www.weddingchicks.com!





















Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh---How freaking gorgeous is she???? And I love the stuff you did with them! Beautiful work :) And that ring shot---genius ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these and her! She is GORGEOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Haley, you are ridiculous. :) These are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haley Sheffield - you rock! This couple is stunning... but I'm pretty confident that all your work is this flawless! This has got me so stinkin' excited to see mine! :) You knock my socks off, every post, every time!

    ReplyDelete