3.12.2011

Baby Session | Erin

Big brown eyes. Contagious smile. Perfect little cheeks. 

Baby Erin has got to be one of the cutest little ladies I have ever come across. When we started the session, she was asleep, and I was SO happy to be able to capture her little sleepy moment. When she woke up, she was bright eyed and so happy. The weather was perfect, and mommy had dressed her in the cutest little outfit. 

I was ecstatic the entire session, continuing to show mom "sneak peaks" of the images we were getting. Mom, naturally, was enamored by the pure cuteness of her baby girl, and we "oohed and ahhed" together over this little creation.

This is what my job is all about.

We also took some pictures of Erin's cousin, who was a hoot. I'll be posting those pictures sometime in the next week.

Enjoy, friends. {♥}

































Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment