3.12.2012

SENIOR // KRISTA

It was that day in February. Perfect light breeze. Sun streaming through the trees. The hint of Spring in the air.

We really couldn't have asked for a better day for Krista's session. Pineola Farms, one of my absolute favorite Georgia venues, offered so many sunlit areas and displayed the fabulously vibrant green grass that my wintered-heart longed for. With Krista's mom and sister (whose wedding I shot back in September!) along for the session, we really just had an enjoyable afternoon of catching up, laughter, and--of course--taking pictures.

Krista's ease in front of the camera was remarkable. I was squealing and jumping (as is the norm on a sunny day) within the first 10 frames. I loved every. single. shot. (You will too!)

//

Krista,
I am so glad to have gotten the opportunity to capture such a pivotal season of your life as a young woman. You radiate such an organic joy... even when prompted to laugh, it never seemed forced. I can only imagine that you are just one of those people who leave you in a better mood than when you came... you're certain to bring happiness to many new friends in the years to come. I absolutely believe that you have a warm, bright future ahead of you. Keep your heart surrendered to the Lord. He knows what's best more than we could ever hope to. Enjoy the rest of Senior year and best of luck as you start this journey of life!

//

Enjoy, friends.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment