3.16.2012

MARRIED! // SAM & APRIL

Just a few of my favorites from Sam and April's Modern Milledgeville Wedding... aren't they just the sweetest couple you've ever seen!? I just love the brightness in their eyes... their love for each each other was so very easy to capture.

//

Sam and April,
I can't thank you enough for allowing me to be a part of this special day! You were both so uncannily calm and your bridal party could not have been more enjoyable. I remember sitting at our first meeting at Blackbird Coffee, touched to the core by the story of how God has interwoven your stories--He is so undeniably present in your lives becoming one. After experiencing the dancing and laughter through your reception, I have full confidence that you two bring an aura of joy wherever you go... your love for one another is absolutely contagious. I pray your story serves as a testimony to all you encounter of the hope and peace found when you surrender your life to Christ (love life included!). Never let go of the Cornerstone that you've built your marriage upon. I believe in you. :)

//

Enjoy, friends.




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment