3.16.2012

MARRIED // ALVIN & APRIL

I have fallen in love with the Mouton family. In my high-school days, I had the privilege of participating in theatre with Amber and enjoying Spanish class with Daniel (her boyfriend). Last year, Amber and Daniel allowed me the tremendous honor of photographing their wedding in Athens. It then goes without saying that when I was contacted by April, Amber's sister, I couldn't resist the opportunity to work with their family again.

Alvin and April's wedding was a beautiful day from start to finish. The anticipation of such a sweet union had family and friends filling the venue with endless hugs and laughter. It was a delightful scene to walk into--camera in hand--to start the day.

//

I've included my favorite of Alvin and April's bride and groom portraits that I'm sure will melt your heart. We were blessed with a beautiful and sunny February--yes February--day. No one could deny the favor of the Lord on this exceptional couple.

//

Alvin and April,
You two have been a pure delight to work with. When a strong man of God and woman of God unite, I can only imagine that the influence for His kingdom is tremendous. What I love most about you as a couple is that you are just as transparent in your sincerity as you are in your light-hearted moments.
You affect those around you with your passionate beliefs and still manage to spread joy wherever you go... these two attributes are rarely found hand-in-hand. God certainly knew what He was doing when He paired you together. I pray your pictures serve as a beautiful reminder of all He established on that special day--that years from now you can look back at this milestone, the starting line, and see the faithfulness of God through your love for each other. I pray the very best over you as you settle into "real life" together. Always remember, He's got this.
//

Enjoy, friends.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment