3.15.2012

PINEOLA FARMS WEDDING // CHRISTINA & SCOTT

Been waiting a long while to share this magical wedding with all of you! As you might have noticed, Christina and Scott's fabulous Southern wedding was featured on the Southern Weddings Magazine website this past week! What a delight!

Walking onto Pineola Farms that beautiful October day, I just knew Christina and Scott's wedding would be exceptionally special. From the buzz of excitement already dancing through the room, to the swoon-worthy decor, to the sun beaming down on us... I was filled to the brim with excitement as I began to capture this once-in-a-lifetime event. Surrounded by a palette of cremes, pinks, and light greens, I found myself smack-dab in the middle of my dream wedding. As a photographer, I couldn't have asked for a better canvas to work with. To add to the bliss, Delise and the team at Pineola blew me away with their ease and organization--they are most certainly on top of their game in the world of weddings.

Then we have the most important components of the day, the blushing [beaming] bride, anxious and emotional groom (is there anything more romantic that those tear-filled eyes?), and the overwhelming love and support of friends and family. All elements in place, and I just had to capture it. Sigh... I love my job.
//

It has indeed been far too long a wait. The pictures will say the rest and so much more.

//

Christina and Scott,
You are hands-down one of the most tremendous couples I have worked with from start-to-finish. Christina--you are a girl after my own heart. I wish I would have known you when I got married... you so would have had a hand in planning my wedding! Your light-hearted demeanor saturated the day with laughter and smiles. Scott--I've never met a groom so transparent in his love for his bride. Your love for Christina is a beautiful picture of Christ and His love for us.
Together, you are a dynamic duo of joy, peace, love, and happiness. I am certain through my encounter with your families and friends that those attributes have become an essential part of your relationship. Keep them close. Keep Christ close. Keep each other close. I wish you nothing but God's very best as you embark on this journey of life hand-in-hand. Thank you for the tremendous opportunity of capturing your love in it's newest chapter.

//

Enjoy, friends.

Special thanks to:
Pineola Farms (venue+floral+decor)
LisaMae Cakes
Jennifer Horton Makeup
Brown Linen & Co. (over-sized lanterns!)
Katerings by Kelly (food+decor)






Pin It!

1 comment: