3.16.2012

MARRIED! // SUMMERLY & ERIC

Summerly and Eric had the perfect Southern wedding. Fresh spring flowers blooming, an early taste of the Spring sun, quaint and cordial reception. Mercer's campus couldn't have offered a better palette of the season for their photographs and the historic architecture is to die for.

Summerly wore one of my favorite dresses I have ever seen. Her Vera Wang gown offered Southern elegance with the simple cut one-shoulder top and Southern flare with the fabulously textured bottom. She looked absolutely stunning.

I really could go on and on about that beautiful day, but pictures would do far more justice than my ramblings ever could!

//

Summerly and Eric,
If there's one description of what you carry as a duo, it is absolutely peace. It would be an understatement to say you two were calm on that day. You each have such a sweet demeanor about you--together, you're a breath of fresh air. I truly felt like you were able to absorb every part of the day (although that doesn't keep it from being absolutely surreal). Thank you so much for affording me the opportunity of capturing such precious memories! As equally surreal and serene that day was, I am certain these images will be a delightful reminder of what a blissful start March 10, 2012 was to your life together. I pray that God's peace continues to reign as life continues... may you always be a beacon of hope to those around you!


//

Enjoy, friends.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment