3.06.2012

MUSICIAN // TRAVIS DENNING

I had the wonderful privilege of doing a session with Travis Denning--a fantastic up-and-coming musician out of Central Georgia. Please go check out his site here.

He has a new album coming out soon that you should be stinkin' excited about. You can keep up with his latest releases here.

It's always refreshing to photograph guys every now and then. As you all well know, I am by far the most girly, giddy, rainbows-and-butterflies kind of gal around, but I sincerely enjoy photographing modern, crisp portraits... and posing/styling/etc. doesn't really get more simple than with guys!

//

Travis,
After listening to the sneak peek of your EP, I have to say
I am incredibly honored to be the chosen artist for your album artwork. I'm super pleased with the pics and can't wait to see what they look like with your album design. You are seriously talented and I wish you nothing but the very best for your music career (and your future in-general). You've added one more fan to the club and I'm certain many more are to come!
//

Enjoy, friends.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment