1.11.2013

ENGAGED // DAVID & HEATHER IN GREENVILLE, SC

If I wasn't instantly captivated by the pure excitement Heather had about my work, I was 100% on-board when she mentioned they lived in Greenville, SC (a.k.a. the most perfect downtown in the world). Our corresponding has been filled with exclamation marks and smiley faces and when I met Heather and David (after a couple of days walking around the fabulousness that is Greenville), I was not shocked at all in feeling completely at-home in conversations with them. It is always wonderful getting to know the couple's love story, their dreams, their goals for the upcoming year... I feel like, regardless of how terrifying it can be to cuddle in front of the camera, it gives me insight into who I am capturing.

It was a cold day, but full of laughter and good conversation... our fingers may have been freezing, but our hearts were warm, for sure!

//

David and Heather,
You are no-doubt a couple that stands head-and-shoulders above so many others. Your gentle spirits and reflexive hospitality welcomed me right into our session--it was a breeze capturing the two of you. There is something so distinctive of a couple whose hearts are both full of gratitude and kindness
--I can only anticipate that your home will be a sanctuary for all who encounter you... not necessarily physically, but the love that you two share for one another, for our Savior, and for His people will be sure to make an impact wherever you go. I am so grateful to have gotten to know you! There's no telling all of the specifics that led you to email me, but I am honored to be the lucky photographer chosen to capture your Big Day... and I can't wait to do just that!
//

Enjoy, friends.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment