11.08.2012

ENGAGED // RICKY AND CODI at the GEORGIA NATIONAL FAIR

I have to say that Codi might be my most enthusiastic bride yet. From Day One, her eagerness to meet and chat wedding plans/photography/excitement had me all-in to capture their special day. I knew she was not a bride just looking for someone to take good pictures--she was a bride who truly valued my work. And that meant the world to me.

A couple of coffee dates and e-mails later, I finally got the opportunity to capture this sweet couple. Ricky and Codi are hands-down some of the most laid back people I've ever met. Codi's one and only request was that we take pictures at the romantic Georgia National Fair. And that we did. ;)

Here are just a few of my favorite images from their Fair Engagement Session!

//

Ricky and Codi,
I hope you know that I mean every word. I have been SO very excited to get to work with you two--to get to capture the love you share. Your story is absolutely beautiful and your love has such a strong bond through time and Jesus. Ricky--anyone who looks on can tell that you take care of the woman you love with such a tender heart and strong support system. Codi--you are radiant around Ricky. Your beauty shines even more when the two of you are together. I absolutely love the way he makes you laugh. I can't wait until the Big Day. Can't wait to be the lucky girl that gets to capture a moment that's been anticipated by so many for so long... but especially by you two.
 Thank you, again, for inviting me on this journey. Can't wait to see what God has in store for you two as you embark on this next chapter of His Story for your lives. So much love for the two of you!
//

Enjoy, friends.





Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Haley, these are awesome! The second to last is my favorite! These are all so sweet.

    ReplyDelete