10.30.2012

SNEAK PEEK // CHRIS & MELISSA

Just a snapshot at my favorite B & W images from Chris and Melissa's incredible Plantation Farms wedding.

Keeping it short and sweet... there are SO MANY more to come. (And just wait until you see these stunning colors come to life).

//

Chris and Melissa,
Oh--what a journey it has been! Melissa--I believe you were one of the very first brides to book me so far in advance. We've shared some wonderful experiences along the way and I've truly felt so very connected to you as we both waited in anticipation for this day. You are by far one of the sweetest brides I've had the privilege of working with and I can only hope that the beautiful demeanor (inside and out) that you carry with you will continue to be contagious to all you encounter. Chris--I don't think I've ever met a person more terrified of pictures (except for my husband... you two share that trait). You are so tender with Melissa... and anyone who looks at the two of you can tell that you love her deeply. To both of you--thank you so much for believing in me in those beginning days of my photography business. I'm continually amazed at the value you saw in my work then, and have been oh-so-anxious to give you the gift of these captured memories. Congratulations... the day of your dreams finally came, and it couldn't have been more perfect.
 
//

Enjoy, friends.






Pin It!

3 comments: