10.17.2012

WEDDING // JASON & AMANDA AT DUNAWAY GARDENS

If there was one thing I could say about Jason and Amanda's wedding, it would be that it was all-around naturally breath-taking.

Dunaway Gardens might be the most beautiful venue I've ever laid eyes on, for starters. Pretty incredible canvas to lay out the events of a wedding day on.

Secondly, Amanda's dress was hand-tailored by a dear friend. That's right. HAND-TAILORED. Piece-by-piece. They even incorporated the underlay of Jason's mother's wedding gown. How very special! Certainly my favorite wedding dress to date.

Lastly, but most important of them all, Jason and Amanda were so incredibly at ease with one another. I mean... so much so that they could have been in jeans hanging out in their favorite coffee shop. Amanda's laughter and tears came out of such genuine love for Jason--all throughout the day, you could just tell that she was smitten.

The weather was perfect. The scenery was like no-other. And this vivacious couple graced my lens with a love more beautiful than I can really describe in words.

I hope that these images bring back even an ounce of the splendor of that special day.

//

Jason and Amanda,
Let me start by saying that it has been an absolute honor working with the two of you. You are a couple after my own heart--chill, crazy-fun, and oh-so-comfortable in the arms of the one you love. You love as love should be. I can't imagine the number of people you've inspired together to this point, and I'm certain there are so many more to come. May all who encounter you (now as a married couple!) be rejuvenated in hope and joy and peace. I pray that your love grows stronger with each mountain and valley, and that you continue to shine as an example for all who look on in your journey. Thank you, again, for the privilege of capturing this very special occasion. I've been so anxious to share the results with you!

//

Enjoy, friends.



Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. where is this magical place that you captured all of these breathtaking photos!? every detail of this post...just...leaves me speechless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pamela! This DREAMY location (I concur... speechless.) is Dunaway Gardens in Newnan, GA. I'm absolutely smitten for this venue.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous venue and GORGEOUS images!!!
    Felt like I was in a Midsummer Night's dream <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited to see these, and they did NOT disappoint. What a gorgeous couple, venue, dress... Everything was simple and elegant. I LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness Haley, you've outdone yourself! I absolutely adore every shot!

    ReplyDelete