10.19.2012

ENGAGED // JOSH & MEGAN AT PLANTATION FARMS

Josh and Megan's engagement session took place in the first week that really felt like fall.

No sweating, fewer gnats (we are still in Georgia), and a gentle breeze to help calm the nerves.

Their engagement session took place at one of my very favorite (as you can tell by my work) venues, Plantation Farms. Couldn't have been a more perfect canvas for the day.

Josh and Megan have a connection that just makes you feel comfortable when you're around them. You can tell that they not only prefer each others company, they belong in each others arms. And I mean it... they carry that sense of "at home" with them when they are together--putting my photographer's anxiousness at ease and making my job so much more relaxing than I could have anticipated.

(But you'll see for yourself in the pictures).

It's hard to say--because I truly have experienced so many photo opportunities with the famous truck at Plantation Farms--but these just might be my favorite pictures in the truck to-date. (Embellished beautifully with pieces from Southern Vintage Rentals of Macon, GA.)

Hair by Dani Pennone | Makeup by Jennifer Horton

//

Josh and Megan,
What a journey it has been to come to this day. I know that you two have been through some serious obstacles in wedding planning... but I pray that when it's all said and done, these pictures will serve as reminders of the beautiful season that this really is. You two are one-of-a-kind. Certainly the most chill couple I could have asked to work with--you couldn't have made my job easier. Megan--you are a sweet as can be and I'm sure everyone can attest that Josh is a lucky guy (and the perfect catch, too, if I might add!). I am anxiously awaiting your wedding day and all of the beauty, excitement, and memories it will behold. Until then, enjoy these images as a token of your Engagement!
//

Enjoy, friends!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. These are precious, Haley! And what a beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute, and these photos are perfect! Absolutely LOVE the last one! :)

    ReplyDelete