11.13.2012

ENGAGED // DANIEL & LAURA

It's a rare occasion that I get the chance of knowing my couples from the very start of their relationship. I still remember the excitement of the announcement that Daniel had finally asked Laura out. Years later, the excitement is buzzing again as they plan to tie the knot... I could not be more honored to capture these two on their Big Day!

There are so many wonderful things I could say about their session, but I think I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

//

Laura and Daniel,
I could not be more excited for you. I know this season in life has been a long time coming. I absolutely loved photographing you together--you were so at ease with each other and you truly couldn't have made my job easier. I pray these images reflect your relationship and serve as a reminder of the beautiful love that you share. I know that your relationship has been founded and rooted in Christ, surrounded by family and friends who have just added to the Godly love that you share. I'm certain there are many, many beautiful years ahead of you and can't wait to see God's plan unfold for your life! Can't wait for the Big Day!

//

Enjoy, friends.

 

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. aw I love these. I have always wanted to do photos in a cotton field!

    ReplyDelete