11.30.2012

ENGAGED // JOE & ASHLEY


Joe & Ashley,
What a special couple you have been from the start! Ashley--I will never forget our fun session of dress up and trespassing wandering into beautiful fields and locations... such great memories. That being said, I couldn't have been more excited when the two of you showed interest in booking me for your wedding. From our very first Starbucks meeting, I knew you valued me and my work--and I truly couldn't ask for anything more. In addition to that, though, I was so very excited to get to capture the special love that you share. I've met so many other people who know you--and all of them have
sung your praises. And rightly so. Your engagement session was so fun and the camera loves you. I can't wait for the Big Day... it will certainly be here before we know it!
//

Enjoy, friends.
(This lovely session was photographed at The Green Bell Bed & Barn.)




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful pictures Haley! I am looking forward to being a part of Joe & Ashley's big day.

    ReplyDelete