11.20.2012

A FEW FAVES // JASON & LINDSEY / MARRIED!

What a gorgeous fall day it was to celebrate the beginning of Jason and Lindsey's life-long journey! The breeze was calming, the sun warmed your heart, and the colors of autumn had fully come to life.

Lindsey and Jason, along with their families, could not have been easier to get along with! From start to finish, my job was 'as easy as pie.'

I am always so very honored when couples grace my camera with a love that you'd have to be blind not to see just by looking at them... and Jason and Lindsey were definitely one of those couples. I composed & exposed, and they just radiated love--no direction needed on that part!

//

Lindsey and Jason,
As you could imagine, there are SO many more images that I am eager to share with you from your wedding day. I deeply admire the love that you two share for one another--and your families and friends serve as a beautiful hedge of love around you--evident to all who look on. Your day was saturated in small token's of God's goodness... from the weather, to the ease of the events, to the glory of His creation--He surely surrounded you.
I am completely humbled to have been chosen to capture such beauty and couldn't have been more excited as the events of the day unfolded. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I can't wait to see what God has in store for you as you walk hand-in-hand in this new journey called marriage. Keep the love that you share as the precious treasure that it is!

//

Enjoy, friends.







Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. The couple so cute, really love this wedding party! At the same time, these wedding photos are also my favorite pictures!

    ReplyDelete