11.22.2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

//

I will be out of the office until Tuesday, November 27th--taking time to spend with my family and husband on my first weekend off in a long time (nearly two months). Also, this will be the first week that I implement a Stop Day Monday.... a Sabbath routine that has been pushed aside for far too long. (Visit the link to read more about what has persuaded me yet again).

//

When I come back, however, I will be ready to share a couple of BEAUTIFUL engagement sessions, product highlights, and two G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S wedding posts.

Here's a little glimpse at what is to come.

Here's to a love that changes everything, to holding your family and friends as close (in heart or body) as you can, and to the Greatest Love the World Has Ever Known.


[Abundantly thankful].




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment