5.15.2012

WEDDING // SUMMERLY & ERIC

There are so many things I love about this Southern wedding.

First things first, Summerly and Eric have got to be two of the sweetest, humble people I know! I mean it when I say they could not have been more at ease on their wedding day.

The icing on the cake was how perfectly Southern this wedding was. I love that Summerly and Eric decided to wed at Newton Chapel on the campus of Mercer University--it's absolutely one of my favorite chapel's to shoot at. I loved the girls monogrammed button-downs, Summerly's embroidered handkerchief, the meet-and-greet, take-it-easy reception at a historic Southern home, Summerly's cathedral-length veil, the bridesmaid's simple, elegant attire... and, well, there's so much more--but pictures would do it much more justice than my rambling can.

//

Summerly and Eric,
I said it before, and I'll say it again--you two have got to be one of the easiest couples to work with! The peace you carry with you is absolutely contagious and I could not have enjoyed photographic your special day any more than I did--you, your family, and your friends were an absolute delight to work with! When life settles in and gets crazy (as it does sometimes), I pray that these images serve as a token of the peace of heart and mind that you each shared as you committed to one another on this beautiful spring day. May the love of God always flow in you and through you! Thank you for the honor of capturing the start of  your life together!

//

Enjoy, friends.


Pin It!

1 comment: