5.08.2012

ENGAGED! // SAMI AND TOMMY

It's not all the time that I can say this, but I have truly felt so connected to this couple from the start.

I remember my first meeting with Sami about the wedding. I instantly fell in love with the honesty and transparency that Sami and Tommy can't help but to operate in. Shooting their Engagement Session was a ton of fun. Once we broke the ice, we were laughing and talking the entire night... I called my husband up and we decided to go to dinner together and talk for a few more hours. I love these guys.

As you'll soon see, the session was filled with beautiful, cool shade and glowing, warm sunlight. The best of both worlds. I've been so eager to share these pictures with you all.

//

Sami and Tommy,
I really do wish I could communicate what a privilege it is to have met you and begun a friendship with you two. You are--whether you know it or not--an exceptional couple. Your love for one another is so very obvious, but there's also something magnetic about your hearts for the Lord and your transparency about your journey with Him. In our few times of hanging out, I've left refreshed and incredibly grateful to have met you two! I look forward to the many dinner dates to come, and I am especially looking forward to the excitement of capturing your Big Day! (It's so close!)
//

Enjoy, friends.



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. If I had to list my all time favorite photographers, you make top 3! I love everything.
    Seriously.
    One of my favoritest engagement shoots... ever. I pinned it all.
    Ky
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com
    www.kylamakayphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photography is so sweet and fresh! They look so cute and adorable!

    ReplyDelete