5.02.2012

ENGAGED! // MAGGIE & DAVID

Getting to know Maggie and David has been so wonderful. Getting to photograph them? I count it a privilege.

Upon asking them the general questions about school, occupation, summer plans, I was instantly blown away. These two have a tremendous--authentic--passion for the Lord. They are both enrolled in a ministry school; David for music ministry (how awesome is that?!) and Maggie for missions-related ministry. They are a duo that undoubtedly will change the atmosphere around them wherever the seasons of life take them to... wherever God leads them to.

As if my job wasn't already easy enough with these guys, they show up to the session dressed adorably and photographed equally as adorable.

//

Maggie and David,
I can't tell you how exciting it is to be chosen as your photographer. There are so very many reasons I've just fallen into instant adoration of you two as a couple. Your hearts for the Lord, for one. But with the incredibly inspiring road ahead of you, I am more in awe of the humility that encases everything you say and do. You are followers of Christ, through-and-through, and seem to have found a home in each others' arms to share that one true passion. I am very excited that our paths have crossed... even more excited that I get to be the lucky photographer to document such an incredible season of your life together. Can't wait for the wedding in December!


//

Enjoy, friends.



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Out of all your sessions, I think this was my favorite. All their props were so neat

    ReplyDelete