5.01.2012

MARRIED! // MIRANDA & ROBBIE



Miranda and Robbie's wedding couldn't have been more at ease. Miranda is quite possibly the most chill bride I have ever photographed. I so admired (through the lens) the confidence that Miranda and Robbie share in their love for one another. Through every event of the evening, you could rest assured that these two were making the right decision... one they've waited on for quite some time.

It was our first 90+ degree day here in Georgia, but we just had to go outside to capture the beautiful sunlight shining through the trees.

Here are a few of my favorite portraits of the newly married couple!

//

Miranda and Robbie,
My oh my--what a journey! I remember your engagement session like it was yesterday. I went home that afternoon SO excited to publish the photos I captured... you possessed the same ease on that day as on your wedding day this past weekend. There's just something about knowing, isn't there? Your family has been such a treasure to work with and I am amazed at how much your little boy has grown. Thank you for allowing my team and I to be a part of your Big Day. We truly enjoyed your company and the privilege of photographing such a special occasion. I wish you all the best as you start this new chapter of life together. May God's peace continue to be a staple in your relationship. I am certain you two will go far.
//

Enjoy, friends.


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. These are so amazing, Haley! Thank you so much. I can't wait to see the rest of them!! <3 We definitely had so much fun with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haley you and your team were truely amazing! Cant wait to see the rest of the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete