12.24.2010

Life | Hello There Cupcake

Yesterday was bliss, and I'd say that's an understatement.

A couple of days ago, I was browsing Facebook and an ad appeared on the side of my browser for Hello There Cupcake. Now, as you all know, I am a photographer, and fell head-over-heals for the crisp lighting and vivid colors in the photographs of their cupcakes. I am also in love with everything cutesy and girly and sweet (sugar and spice and everything nice), so cupcakes are right up my alley.

So, I walk in and unashamedly request permission to take pictures. I was enthralled. The decor, the pastels, the natural lighting streaming in from the huge windowed store-front. A girly-girl photographer's dream.

As if it needs to be said, I did not stop by only to take pictures. My friend (Tess Harper) and I shared two cupcakes: Lemon and Red Velvet (paired with the Starbucks coffee--EggNog Lattes--we picked up prior to arrival).

Sigh...

To die for. Well, you know what I mean; the kind of dessert you daydream about the next day.

So, since excitedly snapping away at Hello There Cupcake (what an adorable name, too!), I have been eagerly awaiting this blog post. I could hardly sleep last night.

Enjoy, friends. And a Very Merry Christmas to you and yours.









 (Tess on the left, Me on the right--my picture courtesy of Tess. She's a natural!)

(Tess' cupcake matched her perfectly! We didn't plan it, I swear!)

 (Evidence of Customer Satisfaction.)

Pin It!

1 comment: