12.22.2010

Creative Session | Leanna Brown

I love it when clients contact me for "just because" shoots. For every one of my shoots, I desire to show my clients how amazing they are. Really. I love to show couples how amazing their love is--how their husband still looks at them. I love to see a teenage girl's face light up at a picture of herself; those sessions of which usually start off with a disclaimer such as "I don't usually take good pictures" or "I don't really like any pictures of myself". I love to see a mother melt before pictures of their little one, recognizing the familiar expressions from flashback memories in her heart.

This is what portrait photography is about. Capturing what's there. The amazing, wonderful, genuine beauty that already exists in people.

Leanna's session was just that. I watched as her confidence progressed throughout the session, and I personally became ecstatic throughout the session with expressions such as "Oh! I love this one!" "That was amazing!" "I can't wait to get you these pictures!!!" (For my former clients, you know what I'm talking about. :)

Anyway, enough chatter! Let's get to these fabulous pictures!









Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Haley, great job on the pics. Can't believe how grown LeAnn has become, knew her when she was little. You capture her true beauty.

    ReplyDelete