12.20.2010

Life | Family Vacation Christmas '10

So, let me go ahead and state that it feels SO good to start posting again! I'm still having to keep some of these treasured shoots bundled up until after Christmas, but it is GREAT to share these prizes with the world!

My husband and I just got back to our good ol' home town of Warner Robins, GA after enjoying a 10-day family vacation with my immediate family and our extended family up north (Michigan!). For the trip, we traveled to Boyne Mountain. This was my FIRST TIME EVER skiing, and I decided to attempt snowboarding. Of course, I took a few tumbles, but it was an awesome experience, and I wasn't scared to try again on day two.

I have had some issues with my 40D (so sad) the past couple of weeks, and am sending it in to Canon to get it repaired while borrowing my sister's camera. Luckily, I was able to get the 40D to work for a couple of casual baby shots of my new little cousin, Braxton.



Here's some shots of my [awesome] little sister, Chelsea. 





{I love these two!}



And I convinced my brother and his girlfriend, Taylor, to do a mini session of sorts. Love.

















And, for kicks, my husband getting plowed by a snow attack. Hilarious.


More posts to come tomorrow!






Pin It!

3 comments: