8.26.2010

Life | Beautiful Girl.

Life has been CRAZY lately. I have been a part-time "barista" at Starbucks, while investing almost ALL of my extra time into photography. I have had 2-3 portrait photo shoots a week, and around 1 wedding a month.

The past three times I hung out with my friend Beth Ray, I had LITERALLY fallen asleep. Beth is a vibrant, passionate, intelligent woman of God, and hanging out with her is a delightful opportunity.

So... we finally had the opportunity to hang out (and I purposed to redeem myself). And what better way to spend time together than to have a mini photo shoot!? We were completely sporadic and had already lost "the golden hour" when we decided pictures were necessary. These were taken around 8:30 p.m.

I believe that these pictures are an excellent portrayal of my dear friend's bubbly personality.

Enjoy!

I just ADORE the picture on the right.



i {heart} cowboy boots.



Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! The ones of her laughing are adorable! They completely capture her contagious personality! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!!! She is so pretty! These are great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! My favorites are when she is laughing! I love you both so much pretty pretty girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete