8.12.2010

Family Portraits | Sister, sister.

SO. These girls were AWESOME! First of all, I recognized how crazy and fun it must be to have all girls in the house (sisters, at least). They all got along really well, and capturing these ladies was an absolute delight.

Cathy, their mom, requested a vintage-feel for the pictures, which I of course gladly agreed to.

Anyway, I am so very pleased with all of these pictures and I hope you enjoy them thoroughly!

LOVE this shot:

(Cutie!)

Antique-ish items brought by momma, including the bunny. :)

Close-up of the bunny...


Some of my favorites:

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these photos, Haley. You did such a beautiful job. I cannot thank you enough - you have made my day!! I cannot wait to share these. Each one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful. They made me misty eyed!

    ReplyDelete