7.01.2012

SNEAK PEEK // HOUSTON LAKE COUNTRY CLUB WEDDING / KYLEE & JAKE

Kylee and Jake's Big Day was one of the most enjoyable celebrations I've yet to photograph. Their families were incredible to interact with and they had to have the most fun guests I've ever encountered. Their reception was hands-down the best time I've seen anyone have at a wedding in my photographic history. The day as a whole just couldn't have been better.

I have to admit, I swooned again and again--first over Kylee's perfectly elegant dress, then at their lovely traditional chapel wedding venue, at their vintage blue Plymouth get-away car, at their cobblestone sun-soaked dance area, at their [incredibly talented] live band, at the breath-taking sunset of Houston Lake Country Club, and at their adorable ribbon-waving exit. Picturesque from start to finish!

//

Kylee and Jake,

You've been a tremendous couple to work with from day one. I will never forget the endurance we all had at your [freeeeezing] engagement session--and how ecstatic I was to show you that the pictures were worth the sacrifice! Between the engagement, bridal, and wedding day (and visits to my local CVS... haha), I feel like I've gotten to know you more than the average bride and groom and can say with conviction that you are amazing people through-and-through. You are such an enjoyable couple to be around and your love for each other is infectious to those around you--nothing but laughs and smiles surrounding you on your Big Day. I know this for sure--that no matter where life takes you, you are certain to bring joy to all you encounter. Thank you for allowing me to capture such precious memories. Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Battle!
//

Enjoy, friends.



Pin It!

2 comments: