7.14.2012

JADE

There are really few words that could describe this session better than the images themselves would.

Jade was pure delight in front of the camera. Despite a raging thunderstorm, she exuded an incredible ease frame-after-frame.

For photographers: I absolutely loved the opportunity to embrace a difficult light situation. All of these pictures were shot on high ISO, with careful attention to interesting light. Edited, as always, with my beloved VSCO film presets.

//

Jade,
Girl. I can't emphasize enough what an incredible road you have before you. You're so far beyond talented... continue to reach for the stars with all you've got--you'll blow them all away. In the case that it's not ridiculously obvious, I believe in you 100%. Keep it up.

//

Enjoy, friends.


Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. these. are. crazy. crazy. gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A m a z i n g. Speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVEEEEEEE!!! -Melody

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. It's always interesting to see and hear about someone who shares my name. The third to last photo is especially striking to me: her expression, the dark tone, the texture of the wood grain...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore what she is wearing! So cute. Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are amazing! i think this is my favorite session you've ever done!! (besides mine of course...haha)

    ReplyDelete
  7. good Lord these are epicingly amazing! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every one of these is more stunning than the last. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing portraits. love love love.

    ReplyDelete