7.16.2012

ENGAGED // MELODY & CHRIS

I can say with full honesty that I don't know if I've ever photographed two people so in love. While it may help that Chris is the co-owner of a fabulous videography duo and Melody has an incredible sense of fashion, I'm not sure that they could have made my job any easier.

It was full-throttle Georgia-hot on the day of their session, and we were all consistently wiping sweat and swatting gnats--but you wouldn't be able to tell one bit by looking at the images!

For the photogs: I have to say I don't know that I've ever been so pleased with VSCO as I am with this set of images. Before this session, I purposed to over-expose just an ounce more than usual, and I have to say it really put my satisfaction with these film-emulating presets over the top!

//

Melody and Chris,
I hope you know by now what an absolute honor I consider it to be able to photograph this season in your life. You are a couple so obviously equipped for greatness--what ever that may entail. During your session, I stood stunned on the other end of the camera
... your love for one another is infectious and truly couldn't be easier to capture. I know there are so many more "life" decisions ahead of you, but one thing is certain: you will be the others' strength. I believe in you--whole-heartedly--and can't wait to capture the day you say "I Do".
//

Enjoy, friends.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment