6.30.2012

SNEAK PEEK // PLANTATION FARMS WEDDING / AUTUMN & RYAN

After a Georgian Summer Day like today (in the 106'), I could not be more grateful for the gracious weather I received for all of my May and June weddings... Autumn and Ryan's included.

Autumn and Ryan hands-down receive the Most Calm Couple of the Year award. I was blown away as their wedding day progressed that both maintained a sweet spirit of serenity. They were such a sweet couple--both of them lit up when they looked at one another. My job couldn't have been easier.

//

Autumn and Ryan,

Thank you so much for choosing me as the photographer for your Big Day. You truly couldn't have been an ounce easier to work with--you both carried such a peace with you all day! I absolutely loved watching (and capturing!) the interaction between the two of you. You are so in love, so at home in each others arms. I pray these pictures are nothing less than everything you hoped and I can't wait for you guys to see the full picture of that perfect day!

//

Enjoy, friends. Many more to come soon.








Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE!!! Go Haley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are stunning! It's great to have such handsome couples, right? :)

    ReplyDelete