6.27.2012

ENGAGED // CLAIRE & DAVID

Photographing Claire and David was a thoroughly enjoyable experience. Lots of laughs, lots of sunshine, lots of pictures that I couldn't wait to get home and process!

Wedding season has been full swing--I just completed a round of 7 weddings in a row, and am grateful to have a few weeks off before Claire and David's BIG DAY! Claire's been talking rustic-chic, mix-match bridesmaids dresses, gents in khaki--I can't wait to photograph this Georgia summer wedding. At the core of it all will be a couple who's love for one another is so very evident--making my job as easy as it could be.

For their engagement session, we ventured the areas around Pineola Farms and found several lovely nooks for pictures... one of my favorites being their "baking together" series at the end!

//

Claire and David,
I feel as though we've been talking about your wedding for so long, it's hard to believe it's right around the corner! Naturally, I can't wait to see all of the details you've dreamed-up come to life
--but all-the-more, I can't wait to celebrate such an awaited moment in time with the two of you! With college and carriers, moving, and wedding planning, your wedding day will exist as a staple in this season of change. I'm so in love with your engagement session--filled to the brim with laughter and love--and I cannot wait to capture the same (times a million!) on your wedding day.
//

Enjoy, friends.



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable, Haley - I am smiling so big here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous couple and beautiful photography!

    ReplyDelete