2.14.2012

I HEART SENIORS // VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL / KRISTA SENIOR SNEAK PEEK

I recently shot one of my {absolute} favorite Senior Sessions to date. Seriously, my seniors are just incredible.

Hands-down, Seniors, you are in my top 2 favorite to photograph (can we all guess what #1 is?). Because of you, and FOR you, I want to offer this steal-of-a-deal to a lucky 10 seniors.




Here are the rules:
1. Send me a picture of yourself that you love. Whether a "profile pic", cell phone pic, or another professional picture, I want to see how you love yourself. Maybe send me a picture in your favorite outfit or with your favorite people.
2. Include your phone number/preferred e-mail in the message. I want to get to know you and your style!
3. Let me know what date between FEBRUARY 27 and MARCH 17 works for you. (Some dates will not be available due to pre-scheduled weddings/sessions). We'll figure it out.
4. You will be notified no later than FEBRUARY 20th if you have made the top 10 applicants.

YOU MUST APPLY BY MIDNIGHT ON SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 18th TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE CONTEST.

//

Now, for the absolutely lovely Sneak Peek of Krista's Senior Session:


Pin It!

1 comment: