5.05.2011

Wedding | Amber & Daniel

Amber and Daniel were married on a beautiful Spring day at The Georgian in Athens, GA.

I have known Amber and Daniel since my 9th grade year of High School. (They were dating then). I participated in theatre with Amber, and was in Daniel's Spanish class. They have always been exceptional people, and certainly, put together make an incredible couple. It was neat getting to see (and capture!) the beautiful Godly couple that they have become. I won't lie, I teared up behind my camera at the thought of God's provision along the way--leading not to this end, but to this beautiful beginning of their life together.

Here are some of my favorite images from the day, there of course are many, many more of proud family members, festivities, and the lovely in-betweens. Hope you enjoy this sneak peak into their special day!

Enjoy, friends. {♥}



















Pin It!

2 comments: