5.17.2011

Engagement Session | Miranda & Robbie

First things first, this is probably my favorite location I have ever shot at. The weather was a tad hot, but we hung out by the ponds off of Lake Tobesofkee all day, enjoying a refreshing shade and cool breeze.

I seriously had SO much fun with Miranda and Robbie during their session. Both of them embraced the idea of being models for a day, but remained completely genuine in their interaction with each other. {What more could I ask for?}

We caught some stunning romantic shots and frequent bursts of laughter. Love is truly such a treasure. It's an honor to capture such timeless moments.

Thank you, Miranda and Robbie, for being the best clients a gal could ask for. Thank you for your location inspiration, and for just being you in front of the camera. I pray God's richest blessings on this season of your life--I can't wait to capture your wedding day!

Enjoy. {♥}






Absolutely stunning. One of my favs.












P.S. Boots make hearts. How exciting. ♥


Their tickets for the pond were HOT PINK--which is one of her wedding colors! So neat. :)

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. These are AMAZING Haley!!! I love everything about this session! :)

    ReplyDelete