5.06.2011

Engagement Session | Sara & Adam

So, let me just say that Sara and Adam deserve the Most Patient Client of the Year Award. Prior to the day of Sara's first scheduled session (that of which I believe we were mutually as excited about), it POURED rain, leaving the day of the session muggy and muddy. Prior to the day of Sara's second scheduled session, I developed a cold from "you-know-where". Seriously, I laid in bed all day, and just roughed it for their session (because it was PERFECT outside). They totally dealt with my sneezing and stuffy nose and make-up-free-ness.

Truth be told--when you are your own boss, working for clients that you are directly connected to--sick days just don't seem like an option. (Unless, of course, you are contagious, at which point, you should stay in bed and spare your dear clients).

Rain and sneezes aside, we moved forward to capture a BEAUTIFUL session. Sara and Adam were SO easy to work with, and the sun was definitely in my favor this evening.

Congratulations again, you two. I am so very honored to be a part of this season in your life!

Enjoy, friends. {♥}















Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment