5.06.2011

Newborn Session | Baby Elly

So, upon the realization that my baby portfolio was lacking, I decided to scout out some modeling prospects (before they even entered this world). Baby Elly was Model Prospect #1, and let me tell you, she was SUCH a blessing!


Elly was the FIRST, yes, FIRST newborn session of which my tiny model fell asleep. Oh the joy and ease! I was so elated about this that I just wanted to put the little bundle of joy in every  comfy place I could find. This, however, did not prevent me from changing her "wardrobe" a million times. Seriously, moms, I don't see how you don't just play dress up all day. I had a blast. I brought my Anthropologie headband (featured in the first two pictures), scarfs, flowers, and a beautiful flapper-inspired hairpiece for the last shot! {On a side note, don't you just love being a girl?}

Thank you SO much, Casey & Dani, for letting me capture your sweet little girl. I pray that as she grows older and older, these pictures serve as treasured memories for a lifetime. Blessings on parenthood, I am certain that God will guide your steps and hold your hearts along the way.

Enjoy. {♥}



















Pin It!

1 comment: