11.23.2010

Family Session | Sanders Girls

I cannot tell you how many wives have booked photo shoots of them and the kids to surprise dad. It melts my heart to see family emphasized in so many hearts. I love the smile of a proud father, the glow of an excited child and wife. 

Stephanie Sanders came to me with this idea, and, as always, I was completely [stoked] about it. She explained that her girls were polar opposites--tomboy and girly-girl. They both played softball, and had a few other athletic hobbies. Now, as girly-girl as I am, and as much as I love a good stylized session, I feel that the best capture would be remembering your kids for who they are--not who they have to be for a posed picture. I loved that the girls were just themselves, that Stephanie and her husband will be able to look back on these pictures and remember their quirky little personalities. Genuine memories. That is what counts.

Can't wait for dad to see them. Enjoy, my friends. 









{It was the day before halloween, so we decided to utilize the costumes! Too cute!}




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Aw this is my friend katies nieces :) Me and katie grew up together. Sydney, the oldest one looks so much like her! (she was one of my bridesmaids)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haley, awesome photos! I love them. I can not wait to get them printed and framed for Chuck! You really captured their individual personalities! Thank you so much for being flexible. You are truly amazing and God has given you an awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete