11.10.2010

Couple Session | Haley & James

I was absolutely delighted to have the opportunity to capture Haley and James.

Come to find out, James actually went to high-school with my husband, Justin. I personally came to know Haley and James through my dear friend, Joy, who is James' sister.

The more I get to know Haley, the more I am discovering we are kindred spirits. Nature, art, and Brooke Fraser are among our common interests. ;)

A couple of months ago, I was helping my friend Joy move to Alabama, and stumbled upon a painting I just LOVED. Upon asking her about it, she informed me that her sister-in-law (Haley) painted. I then contacted Haley and preposed an "art-exchange", and she agreed! To see Haley's lovely work, visit her shop on etsy, Willowgrass Designs. (She also has a Facebook Page).

Thank you SO MUCH, Haley and James. I had a wonderful time hanging out with you two (we must have a double-date soon!). I absolutely LOVE these pictures.

Enjoy.























Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Love it Haley! Thanks for all your hard work. Really enjoyed our time together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i love these so so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! And you got them kissing! Horay! LOL
    I think one of my favorites is them kissing behind the hay bale, like a special secret. James and Haley...such a beautiful couple, biased though I may be.
    Haley Sheffield I want you to know how you bless me with your humility. Always taking hold of an opportunity to lift others up as you did in promoting Haley F's fabulous artwork. I love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the feel of this shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like SO many things about this session...and I KNOW you do too :) You just keep getting betta' and betta' :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw! Thanks SO much, everyone! Your encouragement means the world to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE THEM HALEY!!!!

    ReplyDelete