11.02.2010

Family Session | Begyn Family

This was one of my first morning sessions in a while. We started at 9:30 a.m., so it was pretty bright, but I have to say I was blessed with some incredible weather! It was beautiful out, and we were able to utilize a lot of neat spots in the shade.

These boys just cracked me up. Jen (mom) informed me that when she showed them my other work, they determined that my photography resembled Abercrombie adds. Hillarious. Needless to say, they were more than willing to strike some "model" poses I suggested, and the pictures turned out priceless. Thank you so much, Jen.

Enjoy.







{Left shot was their "modeling face". Perfect. :}
























Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Abercrombie models, too funny!! They are such cuties, I really like these :)

    ReplyDelete