11.22.2010

Family Session | Langford Family

A blog post! Yay!

I cannot tell you how many people have requested a new post. I know, I know. You stalk this thing, and have been incredibly disappointed to find it unchanged in the past week or so. Well, my friends, there are many to be posted (tonight, hopefully!).

Last week, I had TEN photo sessions. Yes. Ten. Craziness. Sunday--one, Tuesday--one, Wednesday--three, Thursday--one, Friday--one, Saturday--three, Sunday--one. Eleven if you count both Sundays. Not to mention, as a photographer, it is very important that my clients receive their pictures. Just a little. And so, last week, I captured ten new wonderful people/families/couples, and turned around (mailed out!) eight. Busy--definitely. Happy-oh yeah. Thank you, fans. Thank you, clients. Thank you, Lord--Your tremendous blessings in this season are not taken for granted! Not a bit!

Let the blogging marathon begin! And Happy Thanksgiving to you all!







Thank you, Langford family. You were all so lighthearted. Such good sports, and I just love the joy that shows in all of your pictures!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. TEN sessions in a week? Get it, girl! ;) That's pretty impressive. And the pictures are lovely- as usual. :)

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Well, impressive perhaps, but intelligent? Not so sure. So grateful, but I have definitely learned MUCH in this pre-holiday season.

    Thank so much!

    ReplyDelete