12.20.2011

ONE FRAME // LESLI

Lesli and I participated in my high school pageant (oh, the glory days.)

I was thrilled to run into her nearly five years later at Old Navy. The occasion was completely random, but something I just knew God ordained. Lesli was soon-to-be leaving for L.A. to pursue a career in modeling and needed to add to her portfolio. Considering model portfolios are one of my favorite sessions to capture, I was thrilled.

The session could not have been any more perfect. Although it was ridiculously freezing that day, the sunlight was beautiful, and our conversation was filled with stories of how good God has been to each of us.

//

Lesli, you are a woman after God's heart. I can't tell you the amount of inspiration you have given me. I can say, without a doubt, that God used you to spark my passion for Him again. In addition, you challenge me like crazy with your audacity to pursue your dream--trusting it all to His hands. I pray for you continually and just know that you are going to be a light wherever you go. Can't wait to see you again--whenever that will be--and catch up on your California adventures. Shoot for the stars!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment