12.27.2011

WEDDING // KRISTEN & RYAN / PREVIEW

Kristen and Ryan have got to be one of my most enjoyable couples of the year. From the second we started shooting their Engagement Session, I just knew that their Big Day would be full of laughter and love. They truly could not be more perfect for each other.

I am SO in love with the incredibly tasteful and simplistic feel of their wedding. Kristen was the most stunning bride--full of natural beauty. They didn't feel the need to act a certain way, but maintained an incredible demeanor of calmness, [goofiness!], and raw love for each other. It was a true delight to capture them.

Kristen and Ryan's wedding was held at the [fabulous!] Plantation Farms in Byron, GA.

//

Kristen and Ryan, I cannot thank you enough for the experience you have given me as a photographer from Day One. You two are such a joy to be around--and I know that doesn't just apply to me. I pray in this new season of life, miles away from home and experiencing full-fledged what it means to be set apart as one, that you still exude that same joy. Laugh whenever possible--even in the hard times. I am so grateful that God has crossed our paths. I believe in each of you--in your marriage, and in your ability to change the atmosphere around you. Blessings.































Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Haley,
    The photos are perfect!! You captured the spirit of the wedding so well. Ryan and Kristen looked absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much!
    Lisa Tarpley

    ReplyDelete